~ Please Note ~

Unless otherwise noted, all photographic images in this blog are the sole property of Kim L Branson and therefore may not be copied or used in any way without expressed permission by the owner. Thank you.

Welcome to CLIQUE!

I can trace my love of photography back three generations, to the early 1900s and my paternal great-grandfather, Henry Mattson. I have a really cool photo that he took of the old family homestead in Minnesota, sometime before 1910. According to family history, Grampa Mattson frequently took photos of his world - the people and places that he loved.

It warms my heart to know that this love of photography didn't skip any generations as it passed down to me! I am blessed to have such a legacy and I hope to pass it on to my own children and grandchildren some day.

I experience a physical and spiritual thrill whenever the Lord shows Himself in His marvelous creation around us and in the people I meet. My dream vacation would be to spend a year or two just traveling around the US, stopping at little out of the way places and photographing the interesting characters and the beauty of nature to be found along the way - those things that draw me closer to GOD and help point others to Him, too.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Grandbabies in My Yard!

Every so often, my son Matthew brings his two children, Amelia and Adrian and their dog, Missy over to our place and the four of us - and Missy - will play and visit in the front yard. These photos are from a visit on May 30. Yes, it was a bit chilly that day, but the reason for the hats and mittens is not because of the chill, but because a dear friend of mine in PA sent them (and the pink outfit Mia is wearing) and as soon as we opened the box and she saw the clothes, Amelia began stripping her own clothes off to put on the new ones! Anyway - hope you enjoy the pics - each was processed with a digital texture called "Sunday," by Kim Klassen.












~ klb

38 comments:

johanna said...

the cutest in the world :)))
you can be happy!!

The Artful Diva said...

The grandbabies are adorable! BTW, I stopped in at your other blog and there is a really nasty comment by someone on it - you may want to delete it - it's really bad!

Sherri B. said...

What precious photos! I look forward to grandbabies one day...it'll be so wonderful. :) Thank you for sharing these very sweet images!

Seraphinas Phantasie said...

Looks like a funny day with lovely kids and family. Great !

Sylvia said...

Lovely photos, Kim, your grandchildren are so sweet and Missy the dog is cute too !
Seems you all had a wonderful day !
Nice day,
Sylvia

Lindy said...

Lovely candid shots of beautiful children. The dog is very cute too! Am enjoying looking through your images....so very different to my Queensland images with all your lovely snow!

Anonymous said...

Your grandkids are so cute and adorable! Thank you for sharing!
And thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a very nice comment :)

cheryl c. said...

Your blog is really lovely and I can see all the work that you have put into it. It's impressive and I can see I have so much work yet to do. I don't mind though because I think I will love and trust the process.. I'll come back to visit yours when I need a bit of inspiration.

Thanks so much for your visit to my blog...it was so nice to open up and see comments. LOL
Right now my life is so busy helping my daughter. She just had a preemie baby and she also has a 2.50 year old so I'll be keeping up with the lessons as often as I can.

Have a beautiful and joyful day.
Cheryl

cheryl said...

I think I should have signed on under open ID

Anonymous said...

dear Kim you're truly blessed with the most beautiful grandchildren and an excelent eye for beauty. thank you for your sweet comments over my blogs. you were the only one saying something today (it's 01am Sunday in Portugal) so your words are extra special :) hope you have a beautiful weekend. xxo

Cheryl said...

Thanks Kim for your lovely comment on the Puffins..
Such cute birds and we were able to get so close love all the grand baby photos. I think you know that I now have another grandson but that he was a preemie.
He is doing amazingly well and we are truly grateful and thankful.
I have been busy with the 2 1/2 year old though and so not getting my homework done in a timely manner. It's all o.k. Life and kids first.
Have a beautiful day in the amazing space that you live in...
Cheryl

Denise said...

wow! Those photos of your grandchildren are beautiful Kim.

Evelyn ~ Indigo Beach Art said...

These images are lovely ~ you have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

alprazolam buy xanax street value 1mg - xanax withdrawal caffeine

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online can you buy diazepam online no prescription - diazepam dosage veterinary

Anonymous said...

generic ativan ativan dosage alcohol withdrawal - apo lorazepam 1mg side effects

Anonymous said...

valium 10mg valium used treat high blood pressure - cheap generic valium online

Anonymous said...

ambien pharmacy ambien buy online usa - buy generic ambien online

Anonymous said...

diazepam online diazepam online no prescription - molar mass diazepam valium if

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan iv push side effects - what does generic ativan look like

Anonymous said...

xanax online pharmacy generic xanax less effective - xanax drug test fail

Anonymous said...

buy lorazepam price for lorazepam 1mg - ativan gi side effects

Anonymous said...

order ativan lorazepam 1 mg anxiety - can ativan and xanax be taken together

Anonymous said...

xanax anxiety xanax 1mg blue - generic xanax xr cost

Anonymous said...

where can i buy xanax online legally order xanax internet - xanax side effects depression

Anonymous said...

diazepam without prescription diazepam dosage in elderly - diazepam teva 3927

Anonymous said...

cheap xanax no prescription generic xanax 2087 - buy xanax online no prescription canada

Anonymous said...

ativan no prescription buy generic ativan online no prescription - order lorazepam online cheap

Anonymous said...

xanax buy online no prescription xanax pies - xanax dosage for adults

Anonymous said...

soma without prescription buy somatropin mexico - buy soma hair products

Anonymous said...

order ambien online online pharmacy review ambien - ambien cr long term effects

Anonymous said...

soma without prescription somanabolic muscle maximizer video - buy soma online ship florida

Anonymous said...

ambien sleep medication ambien side effects blurred vision - ambien cr no prescription needed

Anonymous said...

Blogger: Clique - Post a Comment order prednisolone - purchase prednisone http://www.ourdailybreadmarket.net/#purchase-prednisone

Anonymous said...

Blogger: Clique - Post a Comment cheap generic prednisone - cheapest prednisone http://www.ourdailybreadmarket.net/#cheapest-prednisone

Anonymous said...

Blogger: Clique - Post a Comment prednisone for sale - prednisone medication http://www.ourdailybreadmarket.net/#prednisone-medication

Anonymous said...

Blogger: Clique - Post a Comment order acomplia online - acomplia no prescription http://www.a6soft.com/#acomplia-no-prescription

Anonymous said...

Blogger: Clique - Post a Comment generic lorazepam - ativan 2mg http://www.ativanonlineoffer.com/#ativan-2mg