* Cropped original image to 10x8, 300 dpi
* Levels adjustment layer
* Changed color image to B&W (Ctrl + U to bring up Hue/Sat menu; slide staturation bar to far left)
* Increased contrast
* Filter > Distort > Diffuse Glow
* Watercolor texture by Karen from Texture Tuesday - Soft Light @ 79%
* kk_Providence texture - Multiply @ 63%
* Merged all layers
* Clipped photo to mask made by me w/brush from "Grungey Lines by Meth"
* Added caption - CK_Ali's_Hand_Offical font
Thanks for looking! Now, hop on over to Kim Klassen Cafe and check out all the other lovely and creative entries. See you next week!