Thursday, June 30, 2011

"Turn, Turn, Turn"

Latest textured photo - this is a dandelion puff I took yesterday near Point Woronzof in Anchorage. I used three of Kim Klassen's digital textures on this: 

Golden - soft light @ 100%
Love in Layers - overlay @ 100%
Granny's Cupboard - multiply @ 100%

The font is VT Portable Remington (@ 58% opacity) and the clipping mask was made using a digital brush by Anna Aspnes at designerdigitals.com

~ klb


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! Thanks for leaving your sweet comment on my rose photo! Your dandelion photo is gorgeous! Looks like one you'd find on a really well and nicely done card or calendar page.
    God Bless you and yours!
    XoXoXo
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kim, & good luck in your continued search for your ancestors! It's a never ending quest, but I find it so enjoyable!
    XoXoXo
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I love dandelion photos and yours is beautiful. Great texture work too. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments.

    Nikki (Buttefly Rose Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image ~ I love dandelions!

    ReplyDelete